Thursday, May 10, 2007

INSEAD - A Blogger's Paradise

Well I was just thinking about blogging an MBA, and how boring it would be if I went to a school in the US. Blog would be something like this:

Day 1
Today I woke up, and went to class, prof taught XXX, did work, partied, slept.
Day 2
Today I woke up, and went to class, prof taught XXX, did work, partied, slept.
Day 3
Today I woke up, and went to class, prof taught XXX, did work, partied, slept.
Day 4
Today I woke up late, almost missed class and went to class, prof taught XXX, did work, partied, slept.
Day 5
Partied with MBA students
Day 6
BBQ, John got drunk, passed out. We went out afterwards. blah blah blah.
Day 7
Today I woke up, and went to class, prof taught XXX, did work, partied, slept.


How crappy is that? Since INSEAD is not only a MBA program but also apparently a travel program it leads to some interesting blogs. Also most people at INSEAD are out of their normal element, so they have lots to write about.

So anyhow, I have added a bunch of bloggers on my page. Some of these blogs have been the inspiration behind starting my own. Hallonman and Domodomo I'm not sure who you are, but your blogs have inspired me. I hope we can live up to your grand standards. I have also listed all the class of 08 bloggers I know of. If you know of any others, let me know and I will add them as well.

Bharath is one of my roommates for next year and thus his blog is at the top of the list. Also, I'm extremely jealous of him as he is travelling around Europe for 2 months before starting at INSEAD. Wish I could do that....3 trips around the world and numerous smaller trips later, I'm STILL jealous of someone travelling when I'm not...go figure. Enjoy Bharath, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Save some travel energy for INSEAD though.

A bit about my blog though....it will never be a step by step daily account of the MBA program at INSEAD. What it will be is diffrerent experience I have at INSEAD, some sharing of pictures, random thoughts as well as a travel log for all the wonderful places I will no doubt visit :)

3 comments:

hallonman said...

Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time!

Bubbly said...

welcome welcome
i wrote about u on my blog

Byoost said...

thanks guys. You guys have been great bloggers! Keep up the good work. Your experiences have been part of the many reasons many of us are choosing INSEAD over other schools.

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox