Wednesday, June 13, 2007

INSEAD Event in Chicago??

Checked my email the other day and something interesting showed up. It was an invite from INSEAD to an event in Chicago.



Needless to say I'm going. I have no clue what to expect or wear, but it will be nice to meet some fellow INSEADers that are in Chicago. I posted to see if there was any one else from around here on Insy hot/not (aka Netvestibule) a while ago but nobody responded. So I came to the logical conclusion that nobody from my class is in Chicago. But now I see we have a full event? I'm excited, maybe it'll just be me and the two people that interviewed me. Well...on the bright side, if that's the case, more Booze for me!!

I think it's geared towards prospective students. But I have no clue where/how they advertise it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

Res I(p)sa said...

So, how was the event? Did you manage to meet any future INSEADers? Have only had virtual encounters so far myself...

Omar & Angela said...

The open day in Fonty was great, so I'm sure that you had fun in Chicago. See you at INSEAD, soon!

Byoost said...

Chicago event was good. There were no current admits, but there were a bunch of prospective students. The school does a very good job of selling itself on it's strengths. The alumni are great! I would hang out with those guys any day.

I'm really looking forward to meeting people that are actually going to be attending this year!

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox