Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Big Problem


As the Stanley Cup playoffs approach, I keep thinking of a major issue I will encounter next year. HOW AM I GOING TO WATCH MY SENS?

Two problems:
a) Most games are at 7:30pm EST. That translates directly to 7:30AM Singapore time. Hopefully classes will start at 11 so I can watch my games :)
b) Apparently (god knows why) hockey that is played on ice is not very popular in Singapore, and thus not available on network television. So to watch my games I need to subscribe my parents to NHL Center ICE AND need to get a slingbox to stream those games on the internet, so I can watch them in a tiny window on my laptop in the comfort of my apartment in Singapore. oh and did i mention they can't change the channel to watch anything else while the game is on? lol... Sens better just win the cup this year, so I can forget about next year and not worry about having to watch them! GO SENS GO!
pffffffffffffft...as I write this, they just lost to Boston today...talk about a BAD OMEN!

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox