Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!

So tomorrow I'm heading to Vegas for one of my best friends bachelor party. Awesome!! I'm affraid though of my to be state on Monday morning after a weekend of debauchary....oh and not to mention being 1500$ poorer.

Let's just put it this way...my friends love to party...and they love to do it in extravagent style....not the backpacker way.

There will be 12 of us, and we all staying at the MGM Grand. It is gonna be 3 nights of craziness. In fact I dont even know why we booked a hotel room. I don't see us spending any time there at all.

So here's to lots of women, bottles and bottles of crystale, and some hardcore gambling....

If you don't see a post in the next week or so, it means:
a) I'm lost in a dumpster in an alley next to the MGM...please rescue me
b) My hands have been cut off due to running up a huge gambling debt hence i can't type
c) My great looks and personality have landed me a lead role in a Hollywood or even Bollywood movie and i'm too cool to blog
d) Struck the jackpot...and now I'm rich BITCH! screw INSEAD, screw MBA, screw JOB, and screw BLOG.

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox