Wednesday, March 28, 2007

INSEAD Deposit Troubles

Just a brief rant here. Not happy with the INSEAD billing department. I sent them an email with records of my transfer in order to meet the April 2nd deadline. The first time I sent it to them, I got an email saying the person responsible was out for a week, and to contact someone else. I contact that person, and no response. A couple of days later I send an email asking about the status and I get an email saying they are both out of town for a week!! What's going on? Anyways the day back day has passed and still no word from INSEAD whether or not they have received my deposit. I need to get this sorted out! ARGHHHHH....I wonder if others are having this problem, or are just assuming that INSEAD has received their deposit.

I dont get it. They are asking to have the deposit by the 2nd of April, and they are unavailable to accept it or to notify people about it. Does that make any sense? I hope this is not an indication of efficiancy at INSEAD. Maybe this is the global business education that I need. Maybe I'm already in training.

All I need is a "we have received your deposit, thanks" email. Please send it INSEAD!!!!

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox