Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Vegas...ouch...

So I'm back from Vegas...

I'm dying...I'm a zombie. I slept a total of 7 hours in 4 days, and I somehow managed to spend a total of 2200$ for the weekend. So that basically means I can't afford to go out until about July or so. Fabulous....

Will have pics up soon. What did we do? Here is a list of some highlights:
8) Taking limos instead of cabs everywhere cuz they are "cheaper"
7) Huevos Rancheros (4 times and Grand Cafe and DAMN good)
6) 1 year anniversary at Jet (4000 people in line, we walk in with VIP ahead of everyone...)
5) Tryst (my vote for best club in the world. Hottest girls, awesome setting)...limo ride there in a streched TRUCK!!!
4) various other after hours establishments (hint hint)
3) Drunken gambling (as if I hadn't lost enough money already)
2) Figuring out who owes what on Sunday afternoon (giant spreadsheet by Anshul by hand)
1) Teaching Varun to play blackjack on the plane (on the way BACK from Vegas..lol)


Varun sent out a list when we get back and handed out some awards. Here are the ones I can share. I will try to match them with some pics when I get them:
1. Anoop: Miscellaneous king awards: For picking up every possible miscellaneous expense
2. Aman : Mr. Money bags award: Record for most expensive dance
3. Amit : Breakfast of champions pimpin style and Blinged out award : for err.. and maxing out the most cards in one weekend.
4. Milap : Mr. Homeless Award: for being on clothes charity all weekend long
5. Vicky : Rip van Winkle award: First time in his life, not sleeping 10 hrs a day ( Quite a feat for vicky, I am proud)
6. Raman: Cashed out Award : Spending a month and a halfs paycheck in 2.5 days..(impressive and that’s without the conversion factor)
7. me: No Site Seeing Award: For not going to see any sights this weekend. Which has got to be difficult for the world traveler.

Anyways this was a trip to remember.

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox