Tuesday, April 3, 2007

An INSEAD Phone Angel???

So I got a call yesterday from an INSEAD representitive. I must admit it was a very nice gesture. The lady congratulated me for being accepted and asked if there were any questions that I may have and if she could assist me in any way. I quickly pointed out my tuition deposit dilemna, and she said she would get in contact with them and ensure things are taken care of. Great right? Well not really...see the lady called from France, and my deposit is due in Singapore. Hopefully all is really taken care and I dont get an email tomorrow saying, "since you haven't paid your deposit by the deadline, we have taken the liberty to hand your seat to someone else".

ARghhh...

Back to work....as a zombie.

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox