Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Finally, Closure...Merci

An update on my INSEAD deposit payment problems....

After about 3 faxes, 3 emails, and 1 phone call I have finally received confirmation that my payment has been received and I am on target to start in August 2007. This morning I got an email confirmation that everything is in order!!! yay!

Seems like everything so far hsa been geared to give me a heart attack....last minute interview selection, last minute notification of acceptance, last minute confirmation of acceptance. They say everything in life teaches you a lesson....maybe the lesson here is that I should procastinate more??? hmmmmmmm....

That shouldnt have been that difficult...but I must say I'm relieved that it is done. Now to move on to more important things....like....resuming my apartment search.

No comments:

Xobni outlook add-in for your inbox